Bought a Ricoh C250DN printer. Had problems from day one. Had Ricoh techs out three times. That was bad enough but it is a wireless machine and is constantly going offline! Can't be discovered and I have to print out a report from the printer each time to get the new IP address it gets. Never had this problem with Brother wireless printers.

Then just try and get a toner cartridge! Nobody and I mean Nobody carries them in a store. They have to be purchased online. So I go to Amazon and get one. Comes from some third part and doesn't work. And all I can do is keep trying until I find one that does.

Worst decision I ever made was to buy this $%$%^ printer.

This person wrote the review because of "just constant problems" of ricoh c250dn printer from Ricoh. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Ricoh to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was constant problems getting supplies and keeping it online. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ricoh for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ricoh?

Comments