RICOH has the worst service I have ever seen, and once you sign up for their lease program they treat you badly.They come offering you "convenience, great service and great products" but that is not what they deliver.
Their ricohbusinessolutions.com lease is very expensive, but to save us time we signed up with them and now have been without a functioning copier/scanner/fax machine for over two weeks. The ink falls of the paper and documents become unreadable. There is black dust everywhere. We are a small office,it was Christmas and we would print paychecks and bonuses on our RICOH machine but we couldn't.
We receive medical information daily by fax from labs and other doctors but we cannot read them. You can imagine how that must have impacted our business, and yet after 30 phone calls RICOH service department is still confused as to when we had called for service and why, yet we do have a service contract with them.
We are stuck in this contract till 2017, but at least we can forewarn others from getting similarly stuck.I will never deal with RICOH again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Aficio Mp C5221
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."